Listing Type: Sale
Washer and dryer
A custom home built by Architect Francisco Diaz located on the point on the south end in the gated community of San Antonio Del Mar. Situated just 14 miles (22km) from the San Ysidro International Border. Designed for sublime privacy the residence offers full view of surf, sea, sunsets, migrating wildlife and the Coronado Islands.
The home was built in 2005 on solid bedrock. This is a rare opportunity to own a beachfront home with private access to a beautiful sandy beach. There are panoramic views from nearly every room of splashing surf and gorgeous colorful sunsets, ever changing 180 degree views. This home maximizes its beach frontage and extensive ‘post card’ views with vast walls of glass for seamless indoor-outdoor enjoyment of nature’s wondrous marine environment.
Each level has its own private entrance leading to beachfront.
A pleasant 30 minute drive from San Ysidro International Border brings you to the private gated community of San Antonio Del Mar. One of the first single-residence developments along the Northern Baja Coast where spectacular sights and sounds of the Pacific Ocean are a familiar part of everyday living.
Rustic cobble-stone streets, red tile roofs, vibrantly colored houses, peaceful and verdant parks, reveal a uniquely welcoming and exciting place to live. A perfect place to relax, unwind and enjoy various outdoor activities. San Antonio del Mar offers round-the-clock security, tennis courts, oceanfront swimming pool.
Located next door at Real del Mar Resort is a world-class golf course; equestrian center; and one of Mexico's top ranked private schools, Colegio Reina Isabel.
- The main level has an open floor plan. The elegant living room and dining room features vaulted ceilings, marble fireplace and artisan-built windows. and Spanish tiled showers. Guest powder room with custom built travertine pedestal and sink.
- French doors opening to a spacious oceanfront terrace
- Second level Features a private master suite, custom built and designed with a library; Carrera marble fireplace;
- Gourmet kitchen features granite island and counter tops, generous food prep space, standard of excellence stainless steel built-in appliances
- Large master bathroom with his and her sink areas separated by a large island, travertine shower, and a commanding view of the ocean.
- Jacuzzi tub; his and her walk in closets with built-in organizers; office with built-in partner desk.
- Two guest rooms with private bathrooms featuring custom wood carved vanities with granite counter tops
- Credenza and library; laundry area; large workshop, game room or media room.
- Third level Features salt water pool, half bath, furnished studio apartment for guests.
- Security system:
- Outside perimeter
- Infrared sensors: terrace, courtyards and pool area
- Security video camera
- Street door view
- Intercom system on all levels
- Live-in housekeeper or mother-in-law suite. Private stairs leading to beach.
- Cedar wood garage door-remote control operation
- Detached two-car garage with custom built counter top, drawers and cupboards
- Double-paned windows throughout
- 800 gallon cistern
- Note: Constructed sea wall and concrete graduated ground against reinforced wall.
- U-line built in refrigerator, master bathroom island
- Forced air heating marble, granite and travertine throughout tile roof.
- Appliances: Dishwasher, trash compactor, refrigerator, double oven, stove, microwave
- View: Ocean and Coronado Islands
- Note: Remaining furnishings - negotiable
- San Antonio Del Mar - Features: HOA office on-site, 24-hr Security, on-site water treatment plant, garden park area, swimming pool, tennis court, restaurants, stores, weekly trash pick-up
- Sewer/water system: Public