Now Is the Time to Take Advantage of Dominica's Citizenship by Investment Program
Photo: Courtesy of @thedaddy78
Currently, the Commonwealth of Dominica offers the cheapest (and easiest) citizenship by investment program in the world for a reputable second passport.
Now is the time to act. "The cost to become a Dominica citizen will likely increase substantially in 2021 or 2022, bringing the country's prices more in line with other Caribbean citizenship programs" (dominicabycitizenshipbyinvestment.com).
Citizen by Investment Program Options and Costs
Government Donation Option
- Individual: total cost USD $108,810.
- Family of four: total cost USD $192,240.
Approved Real Estate Option
- Individual: total cost USD $233,810
- Family of four: total cost USD $252,240
While the initial investment required for the government donation option is less, an advantage of going the real estate investment route is after five years you are allowed to sell your investment property and recoup your costs.
Advantages to Obtaining a Second Citizenship and Passport from Dominica
Established in 1993, the Dominica Economic Citizenship Program legally offers individuals and families worldwide an irrevocable second citizenship and passport in only four to six months with no visit to the country required.
Economic and political diversification.
- Having a second country in which you can live, bank, work, and do business is the ultimate emergency backup plan.
International travel becomes easier and more private.
- The economic stability of Dominica with its parliamentary democracy, high standards of living, and excellent international reputation allows for visa-free or visa on arrival access to more than 115 countries around the world, including the entire European Union, Switzerland, UK, Singapore, Russia, Brazil, and Hong Kong (dominicabycitizenshipbyinvestment.com).
- There is no physical residency, language, age, business experience, educational, or mandatory interview requirement to obtain and maintain a Dominica citizenship and passport.
- To qualify, you need to be of outstanding character, hold no criminal record, have excellent health, and have a basic knowledge of English (artoncapital.com).
Discretion and flexibility.
- The entire application process as well as procurement of citizenship and passport are confidential.
- Dominica fully recognizes dual citizenship.
Favorable tax incentives and advantages.
- Nonresidents enjoy a tax-free status on all foreign income and capital gains (dominicabycitizenshipbyinvestment.com).